Visit the Business Grant Funding.Net siteBusiness Grant Funding.Net
Venture capital firms and funds in Europe 128 Venture Capital Group 3i Venture Capital Accuitive Medical Acer Venture Capital Act Venture Capital Ltd Adelaide Venture Capital Email ADS Ventures Boston Advantages Of Venture Capital Advent Venture Capital Agio Capital Alabama Venture Capital Alaska Venture Capital All Stages Venture Capital American Venture Capital Analysis Venture Capital Analyze Venture Capital Angel Capital Appraisal Venture Capital Arch Venture Capital Argentina Venture Capital Arizona Venture Capital Arkansas Venture Capital Arrowpath Venture Capital Assess Venture Capital Assessment Venture Capital Atlas Venture Capital ATV Venture Capital Aurora Fund Australia Venture Capital Austria Venture Capital Automotive Venture Capital AZ Venture Capital VCgate More Venture Capital Terms and Topics
Barbados Venture Capital
There are very few Venture Capital companies in Barbados. Leading VC firms are Fund Access and Enterprise Growth Fund Limited (EGFL). Fund Access was established to provide loans up to a maximum of $50,000 to the micro sector while EGFL sought to provide venture capital financing in the range $50,000 to $500,000 to foster the growth of young, dynamic, export oriented firms with strong profit making potential.
The purpose of the company is to operate as a small, private sector development bank that:
- Makes seed capital investments not exceeding US$ 50,000 in innovative technology ventures through the INTEQ Venture Fund. Read more here: www.csmedevfin.com
- provides, co-ordinates and facilitates Business Development Services and Technical Services through a network of related service providers, resource agencies and private sector business associations
- makes equity investments in Small Enterprises and in small Venture Funds that invest in private enterprises in the OECS States, Barbados, Guyana and Surinam
- provides a medium for international and regional development finance institutions to make investments in development-oriented business enterprise projects
- Organizes and conducts management development and training programs through purpose-built facilities in Port-of-Spain, Guyana and possibly in Grenada.